Living The Good Life

enjoying all of God's best

Full width home advertisement

Faith

Success

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

The Beauties In The Book Of Psalms 119 That I found


Psalms 119: 30 - I have chosen the faithful way; I have placed Your ordinances before me.

The 119th chapter of the book of Psalms is known as one of the longest chapter seen in the Bible and it contains some deep and enduring truth of God’s word, instructions to guide and lead you, words to chastise, correct and comfort you.

Reading through the chapter, I came across the following words and they really blessed me, so I thought to share with you and hope you will find same truth and revelation knowledge therein for your life.

Psalms 119 (AMP):


: 9 - How can a young man keep his way pure? By keeping watch [on himself] according to Your word [conforming his life to Your precepts].

: 28 - My soul dissolves because of grief; Renew and strengthen me according to [the promises of] Your word.

: 49 – 50 - Remember [always] the word and promise to Your servant,
In which You have made me hope. This is my comfort in my affliction; That Your word has revived me and given me life.

: 62 -63 - At midnight I will rise to give thanks to You
Because of Your righteous ordinances. I am a companion of all who [reverently] fear You, And of those who keep and honor Your precepts.

: 67 - Before I was afflicted I went astray, But now I keep and honor Your word [with loving obedience].

: 89 -90 - Forever, O Lord, Your word is settled in heaven [standing firm and unchangeable]. Your faithfulness continues from generation to generation; You have established the earth, and it stands [securely].

: 105 - Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path.

: 130 - The unfolding of Your [glorious] words give light; Their unfolding gives understanding to the simple (childlike).

: 176 - I have gone astray like a lost sheep; Seek Your servant, for I do not forget Your commandments.

Of course, there are more verses in there that can inspire you so I encourage you to read the whole chapter and with the help of the Holy Spirit, just like what was done to the prophet Daniel, your understanding will be opened.   

-->
You can also share your favourite verses with us in the comment tab.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib