Living The Good Life

enjoying all of God's best

Full width home advertisement

Faith

Success

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Develop The Art of “Nip It In The Bud”



One time I had what you can call “an almost rat infestation” in my house. That was a terrible moment in my life because they keep multiplying because I didn’t take extreme measures.

Yeah, I know some of you still wonders what rats will be doing inside the house.

Anyway, I happened. And it started while it was just one rat, very tiny and was cool just being in the old store. I thought to myself that I will kill this little tiny thing before it gets to adult.

Well, it didn’t take long before another one joined in, and they mate and born other rats at a speed that they took me unawares.

I didn’t let them live another day before contacting the fumigation company to fix it. And that was the end of the rat race in my house.

Why this story?

You see, as a Christian, we sometimes find ourselves in situations where we left things to just grow only to realize that they are taking something bigger than we anticipated because we ignored or didn’t just pay attention to them.

Let me bring it home.

The devil is not so concern about you being poor or rich or healthy or sick; he is interested in his end goal – the word of God in you. He knows if he can get the word of God out of you, he can get anything from you and can do anything to you.

Now, when you had that slight headache and thought to yourself; “oh! It will just go”. And that led to something huge that you now require the help of a doctor and finally became an emergency. You could have stopped it at the baby stage when it was just a sign.

You must learn how to nip stuff in the bud before they become something huge that leads to an emergency.

I once heard someone said; “if I can think of it, then I can pray to God about it”. There should be nothing that you can’t talk to God about. Remember that part of the hymn that says; “we suffer because we do not take it to Him in prayer”?

Next time you feel sick, no matter how insignificant, tell it to get out of your body and proclaim the divine health that Christ brought into your life. You have Zoe, the very life of God, in you.

Bring that life into your life and let it spread to everything that concerns you – work, family, health, finances etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib