Living The Good Life

enjoying all of God's best

Full width home advertisement

Faith

Success

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

When Do You Know It is The Right Time To Give Up?




This is one question that keeps creeping into my thoughts and I have never really paid any attention to answering it.

Howbeit, as I type I have been coming in and out of giving up on a particular project that is close and dear to my heart, change my course and try to succeed in doing something else.

The struggle?

Every time I see what the project might be and the impact it can make, I feel like giving it one more try. Especially when I’m in an environment where a similar project has been executed and the aroma of success flowing from the place.

Actually, I once worked in these places to get a feel for what it takes to execute a similar project.

Yet, after weighing the other things I can do and with less effort, yield some good result, I am over-tempted to just jilt the idea and move on to this newfound stuff.

Do you have the answer to the question? Should I give up or continue in the pursuit of this happiness?

Do you feel this way?

What solution I’m after?

-       Talking to the Holy Spirit
-       Continue in prayer
-       Keep on working on both ideas
-       Not stopping until success is achieved

Why?

Because, God will not give you a chair, which is the finished product if he wants to do something big in and with your life; he will give you a tree, the raw material, or a wood and you go figure out the type of chair you want.

So, if you’re trying to figure out what God is saying, take a look and be sure he hasn’t given you the forest to get the woods.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib